Flying Pig Gunts

Each year we participate we get a GRUNT t-shirt.  I love them.  Michael not so much...I think he cant get past the grunt part.

And here is our spot...Mile marker 19.
 
Two Toms...get it?
 
Eager boys getting ready to do their job.
 
The adults doing their thing.
This boy is ready for anything.
 
Now there a look for you.

More adult doings.
Dressing up our part of the course...
 
...with a few good sayings...
...some great pictures...
...some great fonts...
 
...some I get...
 
...some I just scratch my head...
...but I love them all.
Writing and eating.
 
And here comes the first male runner...see the little dark figure in the curve right next to the white line?

This is the best of the day!
 
The coffee and donut man taking a break from the action.
 
 
 
 
I took my cowbell this year.  Seems like I can lighten a crowd with it.  Don't think it was a big hit with my people.
 
 
 
 
Get you ice cold sunscreen here.
 
 
 
 
 
Vaseline on a tongue depressor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fading fast
 
Stick a fork in him, he's done!
 
Team Troop 468

Comments

Popular Posts