Northwind Perennial Farm

Mark and I were out trying to get to the river take some shots to send to friends and family but ended up at Joseph-Beth instead.  I found someone that new something about chickens and plopped myself down in the chicken corner.  Mark was everywhere in the store.  He came and handed me this magazine knowing I would love it.  Why yes indeed!

I like to flip through and look at all the pics first then go back and check out the ones I really like. So that's just what I did.  I thought this was nice.

I love a good old barn so this interested me.  Then when I saw the chicken coop I knew what I was looking at...our FAVORITE nursery in the entire world!  Northwind!  In WI!  And yes I would drive the 300 plus miles to Burlington, WI just to sit in one of the gardens or pet the goats!  We have always dreamed of owning a place like this.

See those license plates...I have some but I know a certain young man that has a few he might be willing to give his dear old Wammy.  But I think I might offer him cash money.  I have been scouting the backyard and I know just where they would look great.  So Ellis, what do you say!

Comments

Popular Posts