Dinner With Peep

Well, a new door has opened for all of us.  My Dad sold the house on N. Queens Court and has moved into Wynngate.  Bittersweet for sure!  But I think he likes it!
 
I got to finally have dinner at the new digs.  Robin and Aunt Judy were there too!  We filled a table.  And let me just tell you two things...the food is great!  And it is 'healthy' so he has even lost weight.

Not the best pic but I was in a hurry and so was he.  Robin and Molly whipped up his door wreath.  Love it but they might need to figure out a place to hide his door key just incase.

Meet his registered Service Dog.  Stitch.  They are inseparable!  Stitch is the only dog I the place that is allowed anywhere in the building.  Pretty special.   And everyone treats both of them like royalty.  My dad has a standing order of strawberry ice cream for dessert every night.  And the maintenace man made Stitch a ramp from the porch to the backyard for those things dogs need to take care of outside.  Not to mention the special opening in his railing for her.

My Aunt Judy gave me this antique egg crate.  Oh the story that goes with this!  So...we are finishing dinner and my aunt sends me out to her car to get something.  I go but don't realize that the door to the building locks behind me.  Oh and the weather...COLD...big snowstorm on the way to cover the snow that is already on the ground.  I get locked out and no one realizes it until I trek around the building in the cold and snow and start jumping at the dining room window waving my arms frantically in the air.  One of the ladies thought I was a stalker or a peeping Tom.

My eggs never looked so good!
 

Comments

Popular Posts