Project Number One Complete

Project number one complete.  Cassie hung all the plates where Ellis has lived in his short life.  He was born in Virginia...oh what an eventful trip that was for me. I think the people at the Milwaukee Airport must have thought I had lost it.  Flight cancelled equals on upset soon to be Wammy.  I ended up having Mark drive me to O'Hare in Chicago on a windy stormy night.  The Marshall's met me at the airport and drove me to the hospital.  I banged on the front door of the hospital until the security guard let me in.  Heck with trying to find the ER and rushing in.  Oh the memories of the first grandchild.  Nothing like it.  And I have two of the most awesome yahoos that call me Wammy and make fun of everything I say and do.  They put up with a lot of my 'stuff' but still love me.

So back to the plates....he still needs...
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
New Jersey
Maryland
Minnesota
North Dakota
South Dakota
Oklahoma
Idaho
Utah
Washington State
Hawaii
Washington DC


Comments

Popular Posts