Two More Earn The Rank Of Eagle Scout

We were invitied to attend an Eagle Scout Court of Honor Ceremony for two scouts in our Troop.  I was even asked to take pictures.  Made me just a little bit nervous.  I took close to 100 shots but don't worry I am only sharing a few with you here.
 
I want to say that the number of Eagle Scouts in 468 numbers in the mid thirties now.
 
 
Color Guard presenting the colors ad the flag.

These two boys (gentlemen) have been in scouting together since they were Tiger Cubs.  So it only seemed right that they would share the ECOH Ceremony.
 

Speeches

Jokes
 


I can't remember if I have ever seen Ryan smile this big!

Michael and I have been to three other Eagle Court Of Honor ceremonies and I have to say that this is the largest one yet.
 
Some proud men!

Even more proud parents...

...and grandparents.

Officially Eagle Scouts.
 

Pinning on the Mentor Pin.

And the scoutmaster gets a Mentor pin!

Look at all those Eagle Scouts!  Handsome bunch.


The tables where al their scouting achievements are displayed.



Congratulations you guys! 

Comments

Popular Posts