This Is Not Going To Be Pretty

It's a Monday...and I say that with a big smile on my face.  No school.  Wammyville closed.  PJ Day for sure.  And we are working with a skeleton crew around here today.  I have been wanting some homemade oatmeal cookies...the kind Mark's grandmother made. Oh well, I guess I will just have to settle for the ones on the back of the oatmeal box.
 
It is sad to have so much time on your hands!  Four kinds of oatmeal cookies from one recipe.  First we have the original oatmeal cookie.  Next batch I added a few chocolate chips.  Third batch made with some natural peanut butter...delicious.  Then I combined
 all the about to make the best ever chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies EVER!  Anyone want to wager as to how long these are going to last?

Comments

Popular Posts