The Perfect Tree

This year we went with a simple tall skinny tree.  Since moving back to Ohio, our tree has not been in the same place twice.  But I think this year we finally found the perfect spot.  We have yet, another tradition...picking the tree out on Michael's birthday!  Mr. Lowe's didn't let us down.  He knew right where the perfect tree was.
 
Mark did help me get it in the stand...and them he and Michael went MIA.  So I decided that since I was the one putting the tree up, I could decided what went on it this year.  And that is just what I did...ice cycles from Shakertown, tatted snowflakes my grandmother made, one special ornament for each person in the family, all of my snowmen, my new chicken ornaments, a few Santa's, all of my Marshall ornaments, one ornament from my parents tree and one from Mark's parents tree, and of course my favorite brilliant shining star for the top that Michael picked out when he was three!
 
She looks pretty darn good if you ask me.  Now who do you think will be taking her down on New Year's Day?
 

Comments

Popular Posts