Scout Shopping

Each year Mrs. Day gathers up the available scouts and some adults to go shopping for boys about the same ages of the scouts that go to their school from the Giving Tree.  The boys gather up all their dollars and cent...combine it...and divide it equally.  Then they are o stay within a budget and buy as many things on the list as possible.  It is fun to see how they shop and how they decide what sizes to buy.  We always have a good time and after shopping we gather to wrap the gifts and eat pizza.  I was so busy working with the boys that I never took my camera out of my bag.  I remembered about half way through the wrapping process.

Have you ever tried to sit back, on your hands under your legs and biting your tongue while watching boys wrap gifts?  Hardest thing I have ever done.





Comments

Popular Posts