Party In Wammyville

I tried to keep things as low key as possible for the yahoos because I have learned...if they are overly excited there are no naps to be had...and I really needed them to take a nap.  We had our party a day early because Maddi goes to the Grampa's on Fridays.  I promised if everyone was quiet and went to sleep that when they got up we would have a party  They took it hook, line and sinker!  We should plan to have a party everyday!
 
When they woke up from their naps, this is what they found for snack.  I know, not to healthy...but it is one day.

 Noodles had to check to see if Baby Jesus was in the manger yet.  Nope...at our house he comes on Christmas morning...just a little thing that I have.
 
Love those little cupcakes from WalMart!  And so do they!

Don't think MaddiMoo is awake yet!
 

Comments

Popular Posts