Look Who Showed UP

Boom's back and I think he might be up to some of his old tricks.  Hopefully this year he will behave himself.

I guess I spoke too soon.  Seems he might have a little problem with a sweet tooth.  The girls were a little upset when they saw he had eaten some of our marshmallow treats.

Oh no!  The chickens must have felt our frustration.  They took things into their own hands...told him they have his number.

Nope...naughty little elf.  He found my stash.  Nobody bothers my candy stash...just ask my kids!  So Boom had to have a little talking to.  I think he understands that there is appropriate behavior that is expected in Wammyvillle.  His actions so far are going to earn him a huge time-out!

Looks like our little heart to heart might have worked.  Guess we will find out in the days to come.

Comments

Popular Posts