It Was A Good Crafting Christmas

Haven't had much time to sit down and actually think about writing a blog.  The house is full to overflowing and we have been on the move nonstop.  So I am going to try to post all about our Christmas and I know I will leave out lots but at least I am trying.

Saw this one night around 2AM on Pinterest when I couldn't sleep.  I love it!  Thinking I might make them for Christmas gifts next year.  Starting after the first of the year.  Already saving the jars much to Mark's dislike of my saving.

I loves these stockings.  I love filling them with things like suet for the birds and giving them to bird lovers.

All my chicken loving friends got a stocking with a special treat for their chickens!

I finally can post.  I make this for my next door neighbor, good friend, Ms. Renee. This is the chicken that she shares with my father-in-law...Keithetta Renetta.  Thought it would be a perfect gift for her kitchen...she likes chickens and roosters.

Snow globe ornaments for the yahoos.  I ended up making lots of these.  They are so fun and so simple to make.  Better go back to my two favorite crafting supply stores and get more for next year!  Or maybe I should check on buying them in bulk on the Internet.

I get all kinds of feed bags.  This one went to a friend of a friend.

I can not take credit for the idea or the art work on this one.  Mr. Renee, you know, my awesome neighbor, has a chalkboard painted ironing board that she displays in her living room that Mr. John drew for her.  I guess I stole their idea.  I have a very talented artistic crew...Trevor the main artist, Cassie the lettering genius, and Alaire, the star maker.  I love it.  A new tradition is born.  My crew, each year you must complete my Christmas idea for the board.  Trevor even included the chickens...can you find them?
 
I love it when I nail a great craft!

Comments

Popular Posts