I Have Some Crafty Friends

I just love a good craft!  Pinterest has become my obsession.  And by the looks of things, a few of my friends like it too.
 
On Mondays or Sick Days in Wammyville two of the yahoos go to Grammy's.  One week the girls brought this for my Christmas tree.  How appropriate for two reasons.  We like to feed the birds around here and Mark's Mom loved owls.  Represents a lot to me.

One Monday evening I got to have dinner with Betsy and Dewey.. good bean soup.  And we even got to scrape the butter with Oyster crackers.  A blast from the past!  Betsy always has  me a little something that makes me feel special.  Tonight he gave me little chickens, 12 of them for my girls to put on my tree.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

After dinner we went to the basement for a little bit of birdhouse construction.  Several years ago Michael was the Kids DIY guy for a magazine in New Zealand. My Dad, Michael and I were featured in the magazine for making birdhouses using old license plates as the roof.   /everyone needs a winter project right?   It turned out great and it took less time than I thought it would.  usually when Betsy and I get together to quilt we are up late.  Not this time...lots of hands make light work I guess.
 

Comments

Popular Posts