Regular Old Thursday and A Not So Fun Fun Friday

So Thursday rolls around and there really isn't anything to do.  Too may little ones to get bundled up to go outside for a little fun...so we chose to color turkeys we made with our hands.  Oh, and 'middle ponies".
 

While the big girls color, the little girls do some bird watching.  And that turned into raindrop watching.
 
Friday started out great.  We decided to add a little watercolor to our turkeys from yesterday.

Painting is always a big hit!

It feels so goo to paint on your hands.  We have a rule...you can't paint yourself but not your friends.  Kinda like picking you nose.....

And that is always...'I can't believe she is letting me do this to myself'.


This one us going to walk/run before she even crawls.  Might even skip crawling altogether.


I love their little hands and feet.

I taught them how to make fingerprint spiders.  The we moved on to snowmen and reindeer.
 
Around 10AM I started feeling a little sick.  Sinus headache, joints hurting...and maybe the beginning of a migraine because I was nauseous.  Good this it was Friday and everyone earned enough stars to watch a little TV before nap time.
 
I made a comfy pallet on the floor and turned on the TV...which we NEVER do.  I also shut every shutter and curtain and the house looked like a cave.  I was hoping that they would just fall asleep there.  No but the littlest angel fell asleep on the couch in my lap.  Then we retired to our regular napping place in the basement.  Took them about 5 minutes to fall sleep and me about 7 minutes.  I slept for an hour and a half!  They slept until just about time for the moms to come.  They weren't out of the driveway yet and I was back in bed...so sick!  Praying that I didn't toss my cookies.  I think my body was telling me that it was time to rest.  I had been going nonstop for two solid weeks.  I didn't move until the next morning when we got ready to go to Cassie's.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts