Awesome Surprise!

You just never know what is going to come in the mail.  Emmy is usually the one with packages being delivered...and I mean PACKAGES! Lots and lots of them! Michael got the mail and didn't even tell me I had something.  I just happened to pick up the  mail to take it to our 'mailboxes' on the stairs.  Then when I saw where it came from and who sent it...I was so excited!

Hugh is a friend of ours that I haven't seen for lots and lots of years.  Mark talked to him a few months ago.  I think Mellert must read the blog via FB.  He knows I have this little thing about cobalt blue things...especially bottles!  He told me awhile back that he was gathering license plates for Ellis's collection and that he had a little something for me.  I could never have dreamed it would be little blue bottles!
 
 
I love them!  And the keychain from Dartmouth is an extra added bonus.  The other side say
 Leede Arean
Dartmouth
vs
Harvard
January 9, 1088
 
Mellert, you are the best!  Now I am going to have to check with Ellis to see if he has any new license plates from New England.
 

Comments

Popular Posts