Loneliest Fun Friday On The Planet

Might have been the loneliest because one yahoo was here but it was the most laidback Fun Friday EVER! Sleeping was a dream come true. Breakfast was totally enjoyable. Clean up was a breeze. Getting dressed wasn't stressful. Egg collecting a bust because the girls are holding out on us. Outside time very calm with no outrageous meltdowns. Leaf collecting very entertaining to say the least. One on one crafting, amazing and so much fun. And now cooking and playing house is relaxing...I might just be lulled into a nap! But I do really miss the rest of the gang! REALLY!


She wanted them al. Then she wanted the green ones. Then t was all the big ones. And of course then came all the little ones. We settled for a bag of all different kinds.




We took a little walk and at one point I asked her to let me take a picture of her leaves. She was holding the bag out of the frame and I asked her to hold it up high. This is what I got...literally what I asked for.



And then the work began.


Gluing is definitely her thing!


She was able to use an entire bowl of glue!


And she loved it!!!


And her finished product. I love it! She loves it and that is all that matters.

Gotta go my lunch is ready...my little chef is fixing mac and cheese, pizza, some elephant, apples and apple juice, milk, and pizza with apple juice on it for dessert! Can't wait.

mnmnm

Comments

Popular Posts