Fun Friday....

Most days we all have crazy hair but today it became official!

We played beauty shop.  Ellie Bellie even got a hair bow...it just never made it to a picture.

A little chicken feeding as always!

Lots of running around as always too!

Lots of rock sorting.

A little bit of just strolling around the yard.


A little bit of leaf laying.

And then Ellis and Alaire showed up.  Then the party really got started!


Last trip home I got some chestnuts.  So we had to crack, peep, and sample them.  Not a favorite with the grands.

 'Sam Gribley" at work.
 
Ellis would make a great farmer.  He loves the chickens as much as I do.  Well, he loves collecting the eggs as much as I do!  Poor kids, he looks exhausted.  Big week in OH...WV...OH!

Got a huge surprise tonight...we now have two Easter Eggers laying.  Waiting patiently for a third.  Going to be some green eggs and ham for breakfast soon.
 
Disclaimer:  the red x on the brown egg at the bottom helps me keep track of the number of eggs we get a day.  Before I go to be I put a red x on the last egg of the day so I know where we left off  the day before.

Comments

Popular Posts