This Is Just Crazy!

Never in my wildest dreams did I think Ellis would be getting this much mail.  But I guess I should never have doubted that I have the best bunch of FB friends on the planet.  Maybe a week or so ago I started going through my Christmas list to find out where friends lived (I'm getting old and can't remember too well any more).  Then I checked to see if they were on FB.  Messages went out asking for license plates.  And this is what he has received so far.  And I know there are more coming.  I have not contacted and found all 50 but I'm working on it, daily.  This Wammy is on a mission!
 
Where it all began.

First plate in the mail from a mystery sender...at least to him.

He went to visit Opa, Trevor's dad and got MO.
 
Hmmm, wonder who sent those?



There are a few duplicates but that's okay.  I have plans for those.
 
Then today he got NINE in the mail!  He is beyond excited!!!
 
So I will make another plea...if you have any license plates from any state not shown in this blog, please send it to him. Ask you mother, ask you cousins, as you neighbors, ask the mailman...
 
 Get in touch with me and I will give you his address.
 
Thanks a million.
 
 

Comments

Jan said…
I wish I did. I'll keep my eyes open.

Popular Posts