Our Little Project

Remember a few days ago when I told you about Ellis's little project...collecting license plates from all the states where he has lived.  It didn't take him long to find, Co, KY, and IN.  Now he has the wild hair to collect them from all 50 states!
 

I put out a plea on FB and low and behold a friend from high school that I hardly never, ever talk to send him one from TX.  I thought that was so nice.  And nice to be able to catch up with her.

Then this weekend he got MO from Opa.
 
I have beenracking my brain, thinking of a person that I know in each state.  I am amazed that I have been able to contact 25 people.  I am hoping they can help me pull this off.  I talked to Cassie the other day and she said that he runs to get the mail and then slinks back when he doesn't have anything.
 
So would you please consider helping out.  If you live in a state not pictured here, or know of someone that lives in one of the missing states, or have relatives that will let you rummage in their basements. garages, and attics help us out.  You can email me or text me or PM me or send up smoke signals and I will send you his address.
 
PLEASE HELP
 

Comments

Popular Posts