Oh My What A Day!

First things first..piggies with our favorite colors!

The the outside adventure started...follow the blue chalk arrow to the first activity.  Not only did they do it the first time...every time they wanted to do anything they walked the blue arrows.  Crack me up!

Shaving cream!


We emptied a can!  Dollar Store here I come.

This is what you look like when you run and fall.

They took their trays over to the balance beam and stood on them.  Who knows what they chatted about.

Taking a break in our favorite color chair.  Looks like a new paint job is in order next spring.

Handprints on the glass.

See how high you can reach!

And how low can you go.
 
Thought I had them pretty worn out.  Oh but no....naptime was a disaster.  I pulled everything I had out of my hat and nothing made them chill enough to take a nap.  There parents are not going to be happy with me tonight around dinner time.

Comments

Popular Posts