Double 'Wammy" Today

Cassie said that Ellis was up and 7AM and was itching to go to the mailbox.  She was able to hold him off until 9AM.
 
Cassie snapped this just as soon as he opened it.  Think he likes it!  Then he thought that I had stolen it from my dad.  Cassie quickly explained that Peep had given it to me and I in turn sent it to him.

And oh look, one from Ohio too!  He's on a roll.  But is really concerned that he will never get one from Montana because he knows no one from there.  This is all a mystery to him.  He does know that Cassie and I put something on FB about his little project but really doesn't understand how FB works.  He just laughed and said, 'We have people we don't even know sending us plates.'
 
Okay now, where can I find a Montana plate?  Anyone?  Anyone know anyone?
 

Comments

Popular Posts