It's Wednesday And We Are Just Hanging Out

 
She's on chicken watch.  So far she has chased two cats out and several chipmunks.  She loves her new freedom.  But I am not sure how well the neighbors like her being their 5:30AM wake up call when she hears/smells a deer.  Who needs a rooster when you have Ella Bella?

Filled the new and improved ghetto pool up early this morning hoping it would warm up enough to be somewhat comfortable.  I have no idea how they stood it...it was like swimming in ice cubes!

While they were in the pool I watered flowers.  But then somehow I ended up 'watering' them also.

Just chillin' in the swing waiting for Daddy to come.



WE found this little guy in a galvanized bucket.  I wonder if he is the one Ellis and Alaire put in there a few weeks ago.  He looks like he is doing just fine.

This one always has something to say.  And you better be listening because there is always a test after.

She is a semi graduate...I still will see her every morning as I make sure she gets on the bus.  She is so excited but a whole lot nervous.

Thinking we might need to visit the school after the Open House so she can show me around.  Just to be a little more familiar with her new surroundings.  I know how I feel when I have to do something new.

Comments

Popular Posts