Frist Trip To Kings Island

I don't do things that go round and round.  I don't do things that go up and down really fast.  I don't do King's Island.  I have always felt bad for my kids.  So when the Arnett's asked Michael to join them he was way past thrilled!  I was excited for him.  They left bright and early and I think they were there before the park opened.  I got update all during the day.  And this is part of the conversation we had in a text on their way home...
 
The first answer is to the question about which ride was his favorite. 
 He had a blast and is ready to go again...but there are certain things he will never do again, never ever!
He was home for about five minutes when I get a text from Matt asking if we wanted to join them for dinner.  Heck yea!

And this my friends is what you look like the day after KI and a morning when you forgot to take your allergy pill.
 

Comments

Popular Posts