First Day of K

The first day of school is always a special day...as special as the last.  So this morning I made Doodles an smiley face pancake.  Just the two of us got to eat breakfast.  The little girls were sleeping away.  It could not have been more perfect.  We talked about all parts of her day coming up.  I think she is ready!

I think she liked it!

Her hair is always a challenge for me.  It's been awhile since I have really done any hair.  She decided on dog ears' today. 

A story at the bus stop.  Grammy and Mom came for the big sendoff!  We all go to the bus stop to wait.  And wait.. And wait.  And the bus comes...we wave her down...but she waves back and goes right by us. Hmmm.  After a few minutes Kelli calls the Transportation Dept.  Oops, she just thought we were waving at her.  The bus driver returns and apologizes all over herself.  It's just one of those first day glitches.  Monday will be a better day!
 

Grammy shared her pics of the actual pick-up with me.

Comments

Popular Posts