A Collector Is Born...We Call Them Junkers

Ellis is becoming a junker just like his sister and Wammy, but don't tell him that I ever said that!

At first he was going to collect the license plate from all his lived in states.  Now he informs me that he wants to collect all fifty states.  And it goes on to...he is going to make a huge map of the United States.

I'm sending these today.
 
So this is where you all come in.  I am hoping that you might have an old license plate just gathering dust that you can send.  You can send them to me or you can send then directly to Ellis which would be so much fun.  Yvonne in WI?  Jan in CA?  Sandy in Iowa?   When I think of more friends in different states I'll email you!  Leave you mane in the comment section and I'll get back to you.  Thanks for you help.  I'm going to be the best Wammy ever!

Comments

Hugh Mellert said…
I just found a plate from Maine in the basement. I'm sure I can find more plates from New England states. What is Ellis' address and that boy will be gettin' some mail!!!

Hugh Mellert

Popular Posts