Last Afternoon

This is for you Peep!  Ellis and Alaire helped me make it.


The dredge worked all day long rearranging the sand on the sandbar.

I think he might be growing gills.


 That boy loves him some boogie board!
 
Another creation from Trevor.

Alaire's sculpture.  Love the new bucket!

He finally finished his book.

Checking the waters for anything that shouldn't be there.

 Everyone cooling off.
 
Emmy on kids watch.



Ellis is always looking for that next good wave.

 A little bit of fooling around with uncle Michael.
 

 Her last Baywatch run.
 
 Wouldn't you love to know what they are talking about.
 





I think I might have created a monster.





 A rose between  two thorns.
 
 I know they are up to something....wait for it...wait for it....
 
 Not sure he is feelin' the love!
 
I'm thinking that Trevor is wither reading something really deep or working on his next sermon.

 Pappy and his sweetie pie.  She has him wrapped tight!
 
Biggest smile of the week!

Comments

Popular Posts