They Are Getting Bigger And Bigger

Denise and I have been keeping a pretty good eye on these tow little hummingbirds.  I think they should have names.  Have to work on that.
 
I was running a little behind today so Denise beat me there.  She had out chairs already pulled out into the yard.  Yep, hummer watching chairs.  I brought the ladder and snacks today.  The neighbors all know us and wave and smile now instead of glaring and wondering what we are up to.  This is a good thing.
 
This is what I got today.  Another trip on Thursday and we hope they are so big that they are popping out of the top of the nest.  Better to see you my little pretties.
 
The little one on the right is taking up the front part of the nest so you can see it's head and tail feathers.

 A little light from above.
 
They seem to be growing new feathers.  Their big girl feathers.

A really different angle.

 more feathers
 
Just playing a little under the nest.
 
Just talking to Denise.  We have decided on JayJay and DeeDee.  Not to figure out which is which.
 
 

Comments

Jan said…
How exciting. I love all your photos.

Popular Posts