The Fence Is Coming, The Fence Is Coming!

Yesterday the fence guys, my new best friends, showed up after it rained.  A big surprise to me!  But I am so glad and thankful.  The posts are all in and now they are setting up.  Thursday morning they will be back bright and early to finish the job.  By Friday the girls will have a whole new world opened to them!  And Ella will not know what to do with herself.  And we will be sitting in our chairs wondering where to start first...new landscaping ideas galore.  Good thing we are on the 10 year yard organization plan.
 
After the boys left Mark and I got to work removing the ornamental grasses that will be in the way of the fence.  They are all lined up on the driveway waiting for all my FreeCycling friends to show up and pick them up.  I just love a good FreeCycle.
 
Ms. Yvonne you will be the only one that will understand when I say...we had a WI gardening day!

These guys are amazing!  But....see all the green on the right side of the yellow line...all that has to come out.  I'm gettin' too old for this!  NOT,  I love it!  I just move slower and take lots more water breaks.

Posts are all set.  Now we wait for them to set up and dry.

It's going to look a little different.  I know I will love it and so will the yahoos, the girls, Ella, the rabbits, and Maddie girl.

Comments

Popular Posts