She's Finished And I Am More Than Thrilled!

Boards up...

Scallops being cut...

 Stringers going on.
 
 Double gates in.
 
 Front path gate installed...
 
 and most of you laugh because the only thing our beagle guards is her food dish!
 
 Back side...
I need one more quilt square (I painted the big one a few years ago).  And the hammock pergola needs work on the ground under it.
 
 We haven't come to a solution for this area yet.  We are waiting for coop number two to be delivered at the end of next month.  See the big girls under the coop in the shade?  They love it.  The glass bottles may be switched out for a fence bed like in front of the compost bins.
 
 Behind the barn looks awesome.  All cleaned out and not a weed insight.  See the bluebird box...it has babies!  I can sit on the bench and watch the Mom and Dad fly in and out.  Just waiting for the babies to stick out their little heads.
 
Our shovel collection.  And the Trumpet vine is finally taking off.  The hummingbirds are going to love the blooms.

Pitch forks through the blue door I snagged from a neighbors garbage.

This is Mr. Bill's gate.  He even gave me the planter.  One day soon I will have something growing in it. 
 
So we have cut the deer traffic through the backyard by quite a bit.  But this morning I noticed that they have started to munch on the hosta by the front porch.  Guess they showed me.
 
I totally highly recommend ASHLEE Fencing.  The guys were great!  Hard working and aimed to please.  They came early and worked until they got the job completed.  Two days of hard working and a day for the concrete to dry.
 
The backyard is a whole new place.  Now I better get to work making it look like a million dollars.  Now, where did I put my work gloves?  There are a few others things that we have to put on the fence to jugz it up!

Got some things on the fence now...


Mark found these ice cream chairs at Herb's up on Tater Ridge out 32.  We had see this kind of display at Greenfield Nursery in Anderson.  Love it.  I think we nailed it!

I got a bunch of old glass doorknobs from Mark's dad and I could never quite figure out what to do with them all.  think I found the perfect spot...

On my old door I could never figure out what to do with.  It got dark on us last night so we will be finishing up this little project tonight.  That is if we can fight off the mosquitoes and see where the poison ivy is.

Comments

Popular Posts