A Busy Saturday For Us...

...but is there ever a weekend that isn't filled to overflowing?  No not really around here.  We started out bright and early with weeding and mulching over at Trinity Church.  They hold the charter for the Boy Scout Troop.  It is just our way of saying thank you for allowing us to use the facilities and a nice way to Pay It Forward in our community.

Lots of men working.  I took my work gloves and shovel.  Only problem...these men had trouble letting me work.  I almost had to beg them to let me fill them up.  Michael shoveled while Mark watched and gave instructions.  These next few weeks are going to send the man into overload.  He has to keep his hands in his pockets so he doesn't pick up anything heavier than a gallon of milk.

I love this shot.  Mr. Cliff in his normal Mr. Cliff attire (gym shorts over sweats) giving his full and undivided attention to a scout while working.  One of the best things an adult can do!

They ran into a little bit of trouble...weed trouble that is...on the front right side of the building.

Thistles and dandelions galore.

I think they might be discussing if something is a weed or a flower?  Should we pull it or not?

ASPL showing off his skills.

Talk about double tasking.  I don't think I have ever seen anyone, young or old, shovel mulch while eating a donut.



Comments

Popular Posts