Quick Trip To WV

Quick trip to WV to start out Spring Break.  No many pics to post but have lots of stories for sure.

Saturday morning Mark, Terry, and Keith made their way to Bob Evans for their Manly Breakfast Tradition.  Then I think they drove all over Huntington reminiscing about days gone by.  Mark took a millions shots.  If you are friends on FB with him you have seen them all.   They had the best time.  While they were gone I got to spend time with Katherine.  We laid in bed under the electric blanket and watched movies and listened to music.  She's having a little trouble remembering things and couldn't quite place who I am 'associated with'.  At one point she turned and looked at me and told me that she like having me there because I was fun.  And that Keith is a good man.  Amen to that!

Saturday afternoon we went to the lake and had a cookout ant Robin and Kenny's.  Robin asked me if I wanted to go fishing...heck yea!  So off we went in her little buggy thing.  Michael and the rest of them stayed behind.  Mark went for a hike around the place.

Robin caught a bass and I scooped a salamander out of the water.  Big catch!
 

While we were gone Michael built a fire and I taught Dustin how to make a banana boat.  Delicious!

Molly brought out her puppy and we all sat around the fire until just about dark.
Sunday morning it was off to Pea Ridge Baptist church to hug on family and friends.  It is good to see them all.  The hardest part is not going to New Baptist where we have friends and family too.  So next trip in we will visit New Baptist Church...I feel like I am splitting time between two families.  And I hear that we missed A. Michael singing.  Kicking myself!
 
Oh and we adopted a new family member.  Before you get too excited...it has four legs and a fluffy tail.
 

Comments

Popular Posts