Indy Adventure

This was the last weekend for our membership at the Indianapolis Children's Museum so we HAD to go.  It just also happened to be Spring Break for a lot of little people...and I mean A LOT of little people.  Not to mention there was this big basketball thing going on.  But none of that stopped us from our adventure.  One of the pluses was that we figured out where our new half way meeting point is going to be when the Oakes move to IN this coming week.
 
We haven't even made it into the Museum and Michael and Alaire are reading all the plaques.

Oh yeah, funny thing I brought my camera but the battery was about dead and the disk was no where to be found.  I want to apologize now for the blurriness and not up to par shots that you are about to see.


When Ellis and Alaire saw all the people standing in line to get in they were so bummed.  Not to fear children, your good Pappy hooked us up with a Grandparents Membership.  No lines for us! YEA!

 
THE clock.

Really hard to get a shot of them with this glass tower.  I finally nicely stopped traffic going up and coming down the ramp.

The vivid colors of the glass is stunning to say the least.
 
This was Michael's favorite exhibit.  This guy came apart and you had to put him back together again.  Took some team work.  And it was so hard for me not to give instructions.

Ellis could have stayed in Science World all day long.  I think we did visit it twice.

You think her eyes were big...you should have seen Ellis's with every turn.

A huge dollhouse.  I told her not to get any ideas.
 
Look who we just happened to run into.

That's a good lookin' army I've got there.  They thought this was so cool.

I just wanted one shot with all of us in it.  This is the best I could do.

A real treat...no packed lunches or snacks this time.  WE went all out and paid " $26 for four pieces of pizza the size of your head and four medium drinks.  You only live once right?  Or should I say it is better to live rich than die rich?

Impressive!

Ellis talked about doing this all day long.  So being the good old tired Wammy that I am, we stood in a very long line for our two minutes of racing fame.

And yes monkey see, monkey do!
 
We had great fun!  Didn't get lost, but managed to make one wrong turn that actually was a blessing in disguise.  No one pouted, whined, or got lost.  I'd call that a good day!  No a great day!!

Comments

Popular Posts