And It Begins

Monday night in between yahoo pick up, dinner, and scouts....Mark and I managed to get a few things in the ground since the first day of Spring is tomorrow.
 
All winter long after cleaning out the rabbit hutch, I put the timothy and rabbit poop (I guess they might be called droppings...I'll have to look that up and get back to you) on our two raised beds.  Today I worked in the tip layer and man is that some good soil!  Never knew it could be so stinkin' easy!

We are starting with nine cabbage plants and nine broccoli plants three rows of sugar snap peas and a bunch of garlic that has been growing all winter.

The snow drops are up and blooming.  Tulips are peeking out.  But the naked ladies are going to town. The hosta are still sleeping as well as the phlox.  It felt good to get outside.
 

Comments

Popular Posts