We Celebrate Twice

Today is actually Valentine's Day but we celebrated on Wednesday because all the Yahoos were present in Wammyvillle.

A little crafty Valentine for all my little Valentine's.

And here they all are...in once place...sitting nicely.

 Wonder what her Daddy will say about this one?  Carter 'woves' Lucy sooooo much!

We share everything in Wammyville...literally everything!

She tried so hard to open the package.

A princess castle sucker for our want-to-be-princess.

LucyLouWho checking out all the goodies.

Mr. Irresistible had no problem opening his heart.

She got the hang of it in no time.

She also had no problem.

Hey, I'm down here!  Don't forget me!  I need Valentines too!

Thanks, Lucy, I love it! It's beautiful.

Carter and his sweetheart.

Oops, had a little run in!

 Carter and his first sweetheart.



 Our little cupid!

Even with that face he is irresistible.

Dressed up and ready for her Valentines date.

We celebrated a few days early. This morning Carter came in carrying some chocolates for me and informed me that we only pretended... that today was the real Valentine's Day.

The added extra for these two...they get to sit side by side to eat today.  Carter looks forward to it each week.
 

Comments

Popular Posts