Frozen Bubbles Take Two

My friend Denise has had the best luck at blowing and photographing bubbles that have frozen.  I on the other hand, have been having the worst time.  I feel like a one armed paper hanger with an itch.
So this afternoon, after I lost the good light, I went out and blew bubbles...in 4 degree weather.  What I won't do to get the shot.  Some shot! NOT!  But I was able to blow and get a shot of a cluster of bubbles. 

Then out of the corner of my eye I see a beautiful cobalt blue bottles.  A light bulb went off...what an awesome looking background!  Only one problem...I needed an assistant to blow the bubbles so I could get a shot of them before they froze and burst.  Every single time I would get some to freeze on the bottles by the time I put the bubbles down and got the camera up...this is what I saw through the lens.
 
Well, tomorrow is another cold day.  Maybe a Snow Day or I'll get a chance to try while the yahoos are sleeping.

Comments

Popular Posts