A Good Day

Another Snow Day today...no snow just extremely cold weather.  Expecting -25 later tonight. (Don't get too excited, that's with the wind chill).

New recipe for Monkey Bread...can't beat Aunt Grace's recipe.  But you never know until you try, right?

Big ole pot of hot bean soup...hot as in spicy!  Really good, but boy are we going to pay for it later!

And to top the night off, some really easy bread I found on Pinterest.
 
I hate to say this because I know you will probably think I am nuts...but I'm doing the Snow Dance again tonight.  I've just started reading The Book Thief and I need to really get through some pages.  And to go along with that big book I have a small bag of M&M's to get me started.  But I can't really do that with a bunch of yahoos running around now can I?
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts