Getting Ready For White Death

This is the first and only time you won't see me doing the Snow Dance.  Yes we got a Snow Day today because they are forecasting a huge storm will hit us today and tonight around rush hour..  Some places will be getting 6-8 inches of snow. We woke up to ice and rain. I MUST be able to make it to Lexington by 2PM tomorrow.  I have a hot date with the grands...The Greatest Christmas Padgent Ever at the Opera House.  The Herdman's need me.  Gladys will be calling my name. 
Emmy loves it when they call for snow.  People go crazy...like all that bread that flies off the shelves to going to help.  You should hear her.  It is rather entertaining.  She checked her tire pressure to make sure her tires were okay to go in the snow.  Hmmm...a little low. (I have no idea how those snowflakes got in that pic...but they are cool)

Michael was out bringing in the firewood.
(we don't even have a working fireplace)

So proud of his first log chopping.

Looks like a little beaver chunked it in half.

Mark getting the beast ready for a work out tonight.

Oh and the boys have decided that it was high time for Michael to learn how to run the snow blower.  So Luke, guess you can use it at your house if it is okay with your parents.  I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me!  I was hoping to hold them off a few more years.

Comments

Popular Posts