A Little Bit Of The White Stuff

The forecasters said there was a possibility of snow in the forecast. To me that means stay up all night and wait for it! I love a dark quiet house and the possibility of snow in my future. So I made it until 3PM when most of the snow had fallen...a few inches..
 
I think lots of little kids were bummed that a Snow Day didn't greet them when the go up.  I know of at least one that has his heart set on a few snow days this winter.  I am right there with him!
 
Some where on FB or the new I heard a story about a forecaster complaining that people only send in pictures of patio furniture covered with snow.  I must say I could be found guilty of this several times.  So I tried to broaden my horizons and took these shots and sent them in.



Sorry, I know patio furniture at a stretch.  But the colors were so pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts