Working With Denise

So Doodles and Noodles have this awesome Grammy that knows a thing or two about how to take photos.  Grammy shares all of her knowledge with me.  When I am stuck and frustrated with something camera related I call her.  She always tells me to read my manual.  Today after naptime we drug a Wammy bag full of new clothes and a few props over to her basement.  I am saving you by only posting 21 shots from the 350 plus shots I had to choose from.  I think that I could never do what Grammy does.  Setting up each shot and then making sure the lighting is correct...not to mention all the F stops and ISO settings...then trying to get the subjects to smile and look right into the camera.  I know that I am about 20 pounds lighter from the hard work.
 
Going to have to try this one again...not really happy with it.









One of my favorites of the day.  I have never seen this smile before.  It must be his are you crazy look.



He is talking to the bear.

Emmy dug this afghan out of her hope chest.

I love the look on his face!

Just like a man!

That's his I am over this look.

Yes, but take his clothes off and he is a new man.



His over the shoulder look.
 
That is all we had time for and all he could take.  We still have a few outfits so there will be more shots to follow.  Good news for you all is his Mom and Dad will be back on Tuesday.
 

Comments

Popular Posts