It Was A Jammed Fun Friday...

...in so many ways!
 
Extra special Fun Friday...Ally is here!  She has graduated from Wammyville and gone on to Kindergarten.  We miss here!

I found a recipe for "the smoothest pay dough ever."  Carter didn't like it so much.


We tried our best to make it...followed the directions and everything. 

 
What we got was a bag of good smelling squishy stuff.

Noodles was more concerned with lining up the little chairs. (They came from my Dad's house.  All the grandkids sat on them when they were eating at the counter.)

LucyLouWho has discovered all the hats and Little People.

And look who is trying her hand at building blocks!

Abuela need to sit in her rocker.

Photo opt in the neighbors tree.  Always a must when we take a walk.

My attempt at an artsy shot.  Carter was having no part of it.

The walking train.

A little Fiddle Faddle snack in Twitchy's driveway.

The little girls were having their snack in the stroller. And by the looks of someone's eyes it must have been getting close to nap time.
 
Before naps we had to have some lunch and get Doodles off to Preschool.  And yes they all fit (for now) with car seats and seatbelts...but I am just a tab bit concerned about the new baby in the fall and then the one that we be coming in the following fall.  Full van!  Tons of fun!  Wammyville will be rockin'!
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was looking for some fun ideas for activities that I can do with my nephew and niece when they're staying over next weekend, apparantly watching football with "Unkie Brian" isn't that much fun for them (lol), so I'm going to visit some second hand stores and garage sales and see if I can come acorss some puzzles! On second thought, I might just get those new - Imagine getting to the end and finding out a piece was missing? I'd never hear the end of it. :)

Thanks for the great idea!
~ Brian (at http://busamcincinnati.com/)

Popular Posts