Great Outdoor Weekend Hike

This is the best weekend ever....tons of activities outside for free around Cincinnati.  Our first stop always is the Cincinnati Nature Center.
 





.
And who does Michael run into while Isaiah and I are checking out the birds of prey from Raptor Inc...the Watkins Family.



We decided to hike two trails.

Little man's first hike with Wammy.  He is sleepy here and it didn't take him long to fall asleep after this.  Man is he heavy!  My shoulders are killing me!

Eric and I were the slow  ones today...Eric and his bad back and me with my heavy little load.

snapdragons

Michael and the self-made overland trail.

See, told ya he loved it!

Eric signing the book for us at one of the overlooks.

The trees are just starting to turn.

We found all kinds of interesting things.  Two paw paws and the husk of a buckeye.

Comments

Popular Posts