Fun Friday #4...Skittle Painting

Carter and I chill while the little girls get in a few more zzzz's before we begin.r day.  We do lots of different things but this morning Carter asked if he could use the iPad.  And on the couch in the living room is even more special.

I needed lots of helpers this Friday because my back is giving me just a bit of an ache.  Carter was all over it and LucyLouWho loved it!


Now if you know me or if I had your yahoos in preschool, or even if you attended one of the teaching seminars I presented years ago...you will remember that I like to paint with just about anything!  Today's choice was Skittles.  I saw this on Pinterest (what would we do without the big P?) and just knew we had to do it.

A little sorting first.

Lots of sniffing!  Oh and did that paint smell wonderful.  My mouth watered when I smelled the orange one.




You and I both know what she is thinking....

Carter and Doodles did a little building for the Barbie's (thankfully these two have clothes on).


Yea, those teeth are starting to break through!

The TV in the basement has been 'broken' for awhile.  But I need a little help corralling he yahoos today so Pappy fixed the TV...YEA!

It was so funny...as soon as they realized the TV was on, all four found a new spot on the couch and got deadly quiet.  Thank you Pappy!
 
Nothing like a good old Bugs Bunny to soothe the savage beast.

This is our attempt to take a shot of all of us.  We all looks so great.  But this is the only shot I have of all of us.  Hey Denise, maybe a photo shoot at the Nature Center when the leaves are pretty.....wouldn't that be fun!   Or maybe something PhotoShopped!
 

Comments

Popular Posts