Bike Ride To Newtown

Our goal with in a year is to ride the entire trail.  We haven't researched it much yet but we have ridden from Milford to Loveland and Loveland to Morrow, then Milford to Newtown.  Newtown is the end of the line so far.
 
Jen and her girls, Carolyn and Katie joined us tonight.  10 miles!  And at there was some ice cream involved at the half way point.

 
Carolyn's little legs were pedaling as fast as they could go.
 
 
I think Jen (AKA the goat and chicken lady) could have gone another 100!

And this is Mr Bill or Lance as we call him.  He hasn't been on a bike sine the fourth grade I think he told me.  He rode 26 miles with a friend earlier in the day and then 10 with us in the evening.  the man is a machine.  I just hope he will be able to get out of bed today.

I'd say that we had the largest group on the bike trail.  Plans are being made now for a dinner ride to The Works in Loveland.
 
Hey Katie...I didn't get any pictures of you. I'll be sure to take extra of you the next ride.  Sorry.

Comments

Popular Posts