Please Bear With Me

I need to tweak the blog just a bit.  You see, my mother-in-law needs to see bigger pictures than what I send to her on her digital frame.  She and Sweet Pap have a little ritual they do (well, they have several they do day in and day out without exception) everyday...he wheels her in her wheelchair into the computer and they read the blog.  The blog started out being for my grandkids that lived far away.  I wanted them to know and recognize us.  And know what things looked like around her so when they came it would feel comfortable. Now it is for Mamaw.  She needs to see our faces so she can remember who we are for a little longer.  She enjoys seeing what we all are doing!  So the blog posts will probably be longer...contain more pictures that would not normally be posted here...maybe even a few of me thrown in.  So please skip through because from now you are going to see lots more of us.  Thanks for understanding. Enjoy them Mamaw!

Comments

Jan said…
How exciting. Are you going to change to a different template? That could give your larger images very easily. I really like the "Simple" template.
Jan said…
BTW, I'm looking forward to more photos of you!

Popular Posts