A Little Bump In The Road



Well...we did well all weekend at Cassies until lunch after church.  The girls made lunch so it ws my job to clean up.  Which is no big deal.  I am almost finished and I and washing a canning jar when I feel a sharp pain and I see blood.  All the girls had gone shopping.  All the boys were planning to go to Dick's...Pappy, Michael and Ellis were in the car waiting for me to finish dishes.  I called very calmly for Trevor to get me a papertowel.  I knew it was bad but didn't know how had until I ran it under water (DON'T DO THIS...it hurts!)  We bandaged it up and headed for Dick's.  Shortly after the shoppers returned we headed for home.  Then I drove myself (thanks all you squimish family members) to the Urgent Care right up the street.  Three nice stitches later...
 
Oh but there is more to the story...I was explaining that I change diapers and blow noses all day long and the doctor said he would hook me up.  Did he ever!  I'm counting down...it is going to be a long 10 days!
 

Comments

Popular Posts