First Night On Holden Beach

When I got home and downloaded the shots from vacation this year there were close to 600 shots!  So it is going to take me probably all week to go thru them and to blog. So today is the first installment.  Most were taken with my 'big' cameras and some were taken with my phone.  So sit back, relax and enjoy our vacation adventures at Holden Beach, NC.
 
We have lots of traditions when it comes to vacations.  The first being that all the kids ride with Pappy...because every stop is a snack stop.  I think I would call them sardines instead of kids.  Funny thing is that they NEVER complain about the arrangements. 

First stop after picking up our beach house is Patroni's for dinner. Best pizza around!


Our beach home for a week.

Time to hit the waves.






And my dad and I always try to see what kind of bird shots we can get. This year the gulls 'got' him!

After rising the waves for awhile it was time for the first sand fort.






 

Comments

Popular Posts