Last Fun Friday

Last day of the year with the yahoos...it is always bitter sweet.

This is one happy boy!  He has his mean guy sticks and Allyson is her for the day!

Luke provided wagon rides around the yard...which was a big hit!


Seems like old times.

Has anyone seen Luke?  I can't find him.





A boy that loves him some beagle.

caught red handed











When you have just turned a 6th grader this is what you do instead of run in the sprinkler.

Lunch outside is always a big hit.



Noodles is missing her buddy, Lucy LouWho, because she is on the way to the beach.

Long story goes with this one...naps in the then because new hot water heater was being installed and everything in the laundry room is now in the kid cave...so no where to go.  It was about 90 degrees in the tent so we packed it in and took naps in the family room.  See the white cage...that's what my parents put me in when I was little.  It has been through lots of cousins and cousins kids over the years.  Now it is back to me and I use it almost everyday.

Don't be fooled, there was no sleeping happening here....maybe lots of melting!

Comments

Popular Posts