Shots Around The Yard

I love how everything comes up and looks all new and fresh. But I hate those stinkin' weeds!  We have more weeds than anything.  But I'll keep weeding...it helps with the stress level.

Mark's first Japanese maple is beginning to spread out.  Lots of volunteer plants.  Like those hosta and ground cover that are in front of the rock wall.

Looks like the squirrels have raided the suet feeder...again.

Look at the pretty purple iris not all the weeds that are growing like crazy here.

My new afternoon sitting/reading/napping spot...right above the basement. Wammyville window.  When the yahoos get up I can hear them moving around.


This bell has moved from every front yard we have ever owned.
 
Washing machine tub still needs some annuals and look at those awful looking brinks.  Hmmm...someone will have a time out there and have to pull some weeds while they do their time.

Tonight is going to be the first campfire of the summer.  S'more!  Pies!

Driveway play viewing area.  That's my Grandfather's old tool box.  Has his name painted on the top.  Love it!

Part of the area where the chickens will be.  I'm going to have to have somewhere to sit to watch them.  I planted poppies all around the chair.  The Dutchman's pipe is starting to climb the screen quite nicely. Hope the humming birds will enjoy it when it blooms.  I'm not positive but I think I might have had a little run in with some poison ivy here yesterday.  Using my Amish remedy to hopefully get rid of it without having to go to the Urgent care for a shot.

Comments

Popular Posts