New And Improved Front Porch

Ready and waiting for you to visit.
I'm here every morning to listen to the birds wake up and sing with my coffee.

Then again mid afternoon when the yahoos are napping I usually have some sweet tea and enjoy a good book.

A bench from a friend's Mom for extra seating.  A Christmas cactus in a concrete container I picked up at a junk place on the side of the road and some insulators a friend sent me long ago that remind me of a Mission Trip with the MWBYouth to Williamson, WV.  Some old cans I have used for planting.  Can't remember what bulbs I planted so it will be a nice surprise when they come up. The planter in the front was given to me by my friend, Donna.  The paint slowly peels off every year...I love it that way.  And Betsy gave me the Moses in the bushes plant that it holds.  And can you find the newest addition to the creatures?  A prairie dog to remind me of the ones I say the first trip to Cassie's in CO.

Comments

Popular Posts