More Yahoos Then We Know What To Do With

So what do you do but take them all to the zoo!
 
Our plan was to go to the Museum Center because the forecast was for rain.  We got two blocks from the house and did a U-turn to go back to get the zoo pass.  Didn't much look like rain to us.  And we thought everyone would enjoy the zoo more.
 

I'd say that this little monkey planned on having a good time!


 
wingspan of a red-tailed hawk (my favorite hawk)

Little bit more and he will be a turkey vulture

Cutest little American Kestrel I have seen yet.

Go figure...bald eagle

Please tell me that she isn't going to make me tough that thing!

She's really going to isn't she?

It just feels like a basketball.

I'll touch it if you let me squeeze it as hard as I can.

A little help here, please.





Monkey see, monkey do.

She cracks me up!


Ellis pretending that he is 'driving' him.


Wish I could photoshop that stick out.







Carter waited all day to see the elephants.
 
It was a perfect day.  And the rain held off...lucky us.

Comments

Popular Posts