Mark It Off The Bucket List

I got a call from a good friend from years ago, back when we spent the summers  Dale Hollow Lake in TN.  He is now in Louisville.  Every year they go to the Derby.  And being the kind, nice and very generous people that they are, they share the experience with someone that has never had the experience.  This year Mark and I get to do it all!  We have been shopping (and you know how much I love to shop) until we have run out of things to buy.
 
My biggest concern has been my hat.  In my head I know know the hat I want but finding it just wasn't happening.  So Emmy and I decided to make one.

We spent hours in Michael's trying to find just the right stuff.

I have been working out combinations for days.  Nothing was right.  I needed a head for the hat to sit on to make sure all the supplies were just places.t in the right

Not the hat of my dreams but I think I like it and it will shine right along side all the hundreds of varieties of hats that will appear at the Derby.  And you know that there will be pictures coming later this week.

Comments

Popular Posts